30 March 2009

Farewell

Darkness falls, darkness crawls
Shadows creep and I must weep.
Scarlet life in my vein
How many more must die in vain?
Death, lined against the sky,
More must die, more must die.
Fire overhead, and in my hands another head.
One more pump is all you get
Don't waste it, don't you forget.
Cower in fear, I am here,
In my hands all life must fade.

Feel my tears on your skin, feel it burn, feel it hurt.
Feel the fire beneath my feet, fell the fire on your skin,
Feel the kiss of the fallen one, feel your heartbeat just once more.
In my hands your life I hold, your precious life that I fold.
Watch the stars, they all burned,
Shameful lust filled your heart, and for that you are condemned.
Walls of heaven all collapse, walls of hell all collapse.
Time escaped my finger, but your heart will always linger.
Shadows creep and I must weep
Darkness falls, darkness crawls.

Kiss me farewell just once more
Make my heart beat once more.