17 March 2009

Incognito

incognito I stand in the corner where the undistinguishable crawls where
the stars look away and the heavens frown down upon the
unnamed sin and the shameful lust that lurks beneath me me standing here all
ready to die ready to give up to give in to collapse unto the unforgiving
ground that so readily swallows the dead the undead and the living into
never ending darkness that envelopes everything in sight in reach in mind to
torture the living soul into the infinite penitence and the
night turns into a knife that cuts that spills crimson life and the
red rose stain the dirt and slowly fade away like the smoke from
the fire I set in my sleep in my nightmare in my head where the gasoline and the
match in matrimony create a deadly creature that takes away everything everyone and
incognito I stand in the corner where the undistinguishable crawls where
the moonlight begins to fade and the sunlight betrays me into denial